Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jamaica

Ryan and I are going to Jamaica with some good friends this week. We leave tomorrow morning at 5:45am. ( we leave the house at 3am) Sage is going to Ryan's parents house tonight and staying till Friday. Then he will go to my parent's house until we get home Monday night. This will be the hardest thing I've done since Sage was born. Yes, Jamaica is amazing and we are staying in a private house with four of our closest friends, but I will miss Sage so much! We will be gone for 6 days. I have never been away from Sage for more than just one night. Some of my concerns are
Will he forget who I am?
Will he cry and not be able to be calmed?
Will something happen to us or him while we are apart?
Will he wonder where I am?
I know in my heart that he will have a great time with his grandparents and I know they love him so much and will keep him happy, but still......its so hard. He will be fine, I don't know about me. This will be a great trip for Ryan and I to spend some quality time together. And for Sage to spend some quality time with his grandparents. I know this is good all around, its just going to be hard.
Please Pray that I can enjoy my time with Ryan and that we all stay safe while apart.
Thank you

**Check out my four new posts below!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time! Know that Sage is getting even more spoiled at his grandparents than normal~ It will be hard for sure, but a much needed trip for you guys i'm sure...

    ReplyDelete