Tuesday, December 22, 2009

St. Louis Trip

Ryan and I went to St. Louis to visit my dad's family this weekend. We flew up Sunday morning and back Monday night. We were able to go to the Texans game on Sunday and before the game went down on the field. Sage met many family members on this trip. We surprised my grandma Jean, and she loved it! I'm so glad that she was able to meet him. What a great trip.
Getting packed

On the field before the game

In the end zone! It says Future Texan on his hat

Sage with his cousin Stevie (Trish's daughter) She is gorgeous!

Stevie feeding Sage

Napping on Trish! She's ready for another one!
4 Generations!!
Ryan, Sage, and I with Grandma Jean!
Sage LOVED their dogs. Here he is with my Aunt Cindy and their puppy Shasta

In the airport playing with Grandpa!


On the plane back to Houston! Short trip, but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment