Monday, April 26, 2010

Time with Desmond

Brian and Suzanne came in town for a friends wedding and that meant we got to see Desmond!! They went to their wedding on Saturday and my mom and I got to watch Sage and Desmond. The two boys are so cute and really started to play with eachother and not just side by side. I wish that Suzanne and Brian lived closer! Then on Sunday I helped host a Meet Desmond Party/ Birthday Party. We had a great turn out and had tons of fun! We are so blessed to have Desmond in our lives! We love him so much!

Playing on the putting green.

If you take a bite I will!!


Dinner Time!

Playing in the Nursery together

Bath time!

More play time before bed!

Sage, Colt, and Des playing at the party

Storytime with Mimi!

What a great weekend!

2 more days till Sage turns 1. We can't believe it!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you this weekend! Both boys are just adorable. Happy early birthday Sage!

    ReplyDelete