Saturday, June 26, 2010

Meeting Baby Willa and Reese

Sage and I met two new baby girls last week. First on Monday we went with Kristen and Lindsay to visit Heather in Huntsville. Heather has an adorable baby girl, Willa. She is one month old and we had a great time meeting her and taking her picture. She was such a perfect angel while we were there. Sage loved her. He said Baba (his baby) alot. When I was holding her and she would let out a cry he would come running over to see her.
Meeting baby Willa

Kristen and Sage!

All of us! (Missed you Sarah)

Baby Willa
Then Sage and I were so excited to see baby Reese! My good friend Natalie Lee had her baby girl this past week. We were all wondering what she would have and were so excited she had a happy and healthy baby girl! Thank you Natalie for letting us come visit THE day she was born! We couldn't wait!! Sage loves her too! He will be such a good big brother some day :)Not now, but some day.
I wish I had taken pictures of baby Reese and Sage. Hopefully we will go visit her at home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment