Thursday, August 5, 2010

CABO

I took Sage to Cabo to celebrate Carly finishing the Bar exams! We went with my Mom and Dad, Carly and Jason, my cousin Trish, and her 6 year old daughter Stevie. We missed Dada, but we had a fun time! Here are some pics from the trip. Very relaxing!
On the plane with Aunt Carly
In our pool
Checking out some birds on the golf course
Helping Papa line up his putt
Practicing his putting skills
Getting some pointers from Papa
With Mimi

Relaxing in the net
What a HAM!
Playing with Stevie in his borrowed crib (we couldn't find his pack n play until the last day)
Playing before dinner
Having fun at Walmart!


Playing wtih Stevie

Stevie- so CUTE!

Sevie and Sage. I love this picture. They had so much fun together the whole trip!

No pictures of me...I swear I was there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment