Friday, September 24, 2010

MDO milestone!

I picked up Sage today and he was playing outside with his class. He was awake, not crying, AND playing!! He looked up at me and went on playing. This is the first time he wasn't crying when I picked him up or started crying when he saw me. He ate snack and lunch for the first time at school! And its the first time he didn't fall asleep!!
When I got in the car I called Ryan and my mom right away and started to cry telling them how good Sage did at school! I'm so emotional!!
Sage fell asleep on the way home and is sleeping peacefully upstairs.

Although he is still crying when I drop him off, he is doing much better during church, bible study, and school!! I'm so releaved!

We find out if we are having a BOY OR GIRL on Tuesday! We will tell our family on Wednesday evening. So, I will post it on Wedneday night! I hope they can tell!! We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment