Thursday, December 9, 2010

My new favorite thing

I think one of the BEST Christmas gifts grandparents can give their grandchildren are recordable books. My Grams used to record her voice on tape reading books and now Halmark has made it easier. They have books that people can record themsleves reading. Sage has two from my mom and Ryans mom last year, but really "gets it" now with the two new ones he just received from my parents. He loves to listen to them everyday! Frosty the Snowman read by my Dad and The Very First Christmas read by my mom. Sage likes to listen to the first page the best. This is where they say his name and their name. He doesn't always listen to the whole story, just likes to hear their voices.
My grandma Jean has recorded one for Sage and I can't wait to open on Christmas. We will treasure these special books for years to come!

What a great idea!






Let your parents know about this great gift!

1 comment: