Thursday, April 26, 2012

Three Zero

Sage has been telling anyone who will listen "Mommy is three zero and I'm almost three!"
 I turned 30 April 14 and was able to celebrate it with friends at Lisa's wedding and last weekend at the house with a painting party! 
 I am so blessed to be where I am at this moment. A child of God first, a daughter, a wife, a mother, a sister, an Aunt, a friend. So many roles, so many treasured relationships.
 Looking back on the last 10 years, I have some memories I want to forget, but mostly memories I will cherish forever. 
  All have molded me into the woman I am today. 
I want to thank my parents most of all.  I couldn't ask for more supportive, loving parents.  Without them I couldn't have gotten through the tough times.  
And when its time to celebrate they are always first at the door too!! 
 I love you Mom and Dad!
 Some of my favorite days have been captured in pictures.
They all start in 2006 when I fell in love with Ryan.  He is the start to all my happiness!!
Our first trip to Colorado. Ryan and I had just started dating
March 2006
September 22, 2007

April 29, 2009- Sage

Meeting Desmond for the first time- 2010


March 6, 2011- Avery

Meeting my niece Charlotte "charlie" for the first time!
Being at the birth of my niece Tatum (well not IN the room...)
There are so many more memories that I will NEVER forget. 
 Thank you to all my friends and family that played a part in making my first 30 years good ones.  
Love you all!!
I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me for my next 30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment