Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Texans Fun

We were able to invite the McGraws to the Texans game this past weekend! We had a great time.  I just love watching the kids have so much fun together!  Except when Sage and Colt are wrestling, playing in the bathroom, or trying to run out of the suite.  But hey they are the easy ones.  Its Avery and Lane that just want to walk up and down the stairs and eat everything that falls on the floor.  Not to mention the game was smack dab in the middle of their nap time.  All in all, we still had fun!

Making pancakes befoe the big game!
At the Game!


 
 


not missing a play!


Alicia nd Jessica with Tatum and Lane!


Just being silly!

Cheerleaders

This picture cracks me up!

Avery loved to swing on the pole dividers between each seat.  She also loved to run right under it to the next suite.  She got three suites down one time before I got to her.  Shes fast!


Ryan and Danny got to take the big boys down on the field before the game.


Jessica and Lane

Danny and Jessica

COLT!

Jessica and Me, Just because we are the two that are always behind the camera.
  I thought I would get a picture with my BFF!
 I can't wait to compare this to a picutre when they ae like 15.  Actually...ya I CAN wait!!


My sister Carly and Tatum!


Here is me after chasing Avery down three suites away.  She thought it was so funny, me...not so much!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment