Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Introductions in Dallas!

One of my best friends from college, Jen Clark, now Jen Kerckhoff,  just moved to Dallas with her husband Steve!  We are so excited that they live so much closer now.  Really just 3.5 hours away!  The best part was I got to see both Jen and Stevie this past weekend!  I introduced two of my best friends to each other.  Stevie I have known as long as I can remember, we were closest in K-3 grade before she moved, and like I said before Jen and I were closest in college.  It is such a blessing to have these two women back in my life the last 5 years!  When we are together its like NO time has passed!  (Except now we are all married and there are 3 kids in the mix! Hopefully more soon!) I loved inroducing Stevie to Jen!  I knew they would become fast friends!!  Of course the boys got along well too!  What a fun special weekend. 
Jen and I Friday night

Ryan and I stayed at Stevie and Colin's house the whole weekend.
 There was plenty of wine drank and games played.  I actually won this game the first time we played!!

Saturday Jen and I went and got our nails doen then met Stevie at the mall for some serious shopping!
Leave it to Nordtroms to have a huge bed in their dressing room!


Friday Night
(I was wearing my glasses all weekend, just would take them off for pictures!)


See why..... (can't wait to get LASIK this Friday!!!!!)
 Warming up, Saturday night with Colin and Stevie!

Dinner time!


Can't have a post with out kid pictures!

Here is adorable Aiden playing in the princess fort we got her for her birthday!!
This is Stevie and Collins baby girl!
 And here are some pictures of my kids at Nana and Grandpas for the weekend! They always have fun with there!



Sesame Street Live!!!

"Fishing" with Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment