Monday, April 1, 2013

He has RISEN!

He has risen indeed!! What an amazing day to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ.  The One who died and rose again to wipe away our sins and offer us eternal life.  He is my Father, He is my Savior, He loves me more than I can imagine.  Enough to die for me.  I spent last night watching the end of the Bible series on the History channel and it just reminded me of everything Jesus went through for us.  For my children, for me.  I am forever grateful and forever his servant.  Thank you Lord for Easter! The day that separates us from any other religion.  If you believe in Him you will have eternal life.  He is the Way the truth and the Life.
Here is how we celebrated this AMAZING day.

Weston, Sage and Avery before their Easter egg hunt

Giving his great grandma a BIRTHDAY hug!!

The kids loved chasing each other all over Nana and Grandpas
 Great morning to fly their new kites!


 
My cousins, the Smiths came to celebrate with us too!
Avery (not happy in this picture) Sage, Sophie, and Weston in the front
Payton, Reese, and Carson in the back



happier playing with Dadda
 Pool Time! Its so nice to be able to watch Sage and Avery from the side of the pool sometimes!
Sage ADORES his cousins and loves every chance he gets to play with them

Weston floating by!
Time for jet skis!

First with Grandpa!
Then fishing!


 
Payton and Brian

Sage goes out with Brian
 Grandma and Brians birthday on Easter too!

 
More swimming after the quick storm and before we head home
found a tiny turtle and put it in the pool to swim with us

"Turtle!"




Ryan and the kids with Grandma!
 Sage and Great Grandma Elsen!

I yelled at Sage when he started squirting Grandma and she said oh no, let him and she started splashing him back. LOVE her!!  Sage and his great grandma bonded a lot this trip.  I'm so glad, she is his only great grandma still here

 

Playing with great Aunt Judy
 Grandma playing a game with some of her grandchildren and great grandchildren!
Grandma, Sage, Meghan, Emma, and Weston
 
What a great day celebrating with family. 
I am truly blessed. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment