Tuesday, August 20, 2013

More time at the Lake

We enjoyed many days at the lake this summer!  The kids LOVE to be with their Nana and Grandpa and have so much fun doing all the activities there are at their house! A few weeks ago the kids and I spent a few days there and then Daddy met us for the weekend!
On the look out for Nana and at our normal meeting spot!
They stayed Wednesday night without me and I met them Thursday


 
Washing up some of her shells

 
Avery found an Easter basket in a closet and I swear we had about 50 Easter egg hunts over the span of the weekend.

 Helping Nana garden
 
Being silly

He loves his trains there


Sparklers left over from the 4th!
 
Putting the kids to work!


Fishing with Daddy
 
Not a fan of the jet ski...
 
But Sage loves it!!
 


 
 
My Parents came up on Saturday.
Here are the kids with two of heir favorite people. 
They are so blessed to have a Mimi and Nana that are both so loving!
I am so lucky that my parents and Ryan's parents are friends! 

 
 
Always fun at Nana and Grandpas!

No comments:

Post a Comment