Saturday, May 30, 2009

1 Month!!


Sage had both sets of grandparents come over to celebrate his One Month Birthday! No, I won't have a big dinner every month. Just this first one!

I can't believe its only been one month. I feel like I have loved this little guy for years! Ryan and I can not imagine life without him! Its not always easy and I have had my emotional moments, but I can definantly say that I LOVE being a Mom. I could just sit and watch him for hours! Every facial expression, every yawn, every sneeze...its so cute! Here are some pictures of his one month birthday!




This pic is from today. He is ready for OSU! Go Pokes!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am so glad you guys got him a cake as well for his 1 month birthday. I can't imagine what we will do when our guys first years birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love the pic of him sleeping with the cake right there!!! PRICELESS!!! I can't believe he is already one month too. Congrats on your beautiful boy and his one month birthday!

    ReplyDelete