Sunday, August 2, 2009

Stevie Visits!

This weekend my friend Stevie came to visit us and meet Sage! Stevie and I have been friends since birth. She moved away in third grade, but we have still kept in touch. I havn't seen her since Ryan and my wedding, so this weekend was a great treat. I had so much fun. It was great having her here. I'm glad She got to meet Sage and I hope we can get together more often. Ryan, Sage, and I will be traveling to Dallas to see Stevie and Collin soon!! Can't wait to meet you Collin!

Here are some pictures of the weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sorry I didn't call you back today. Daniel is out of town till Wednesday so I am by myself until then. I will call you back tomorrow about posting the slide show because it is a little hard to explain over the computer. Basically you have to copy the whole link and then paste it onto your post, and then you publish post. I'll explain it all to you tomorrow. Sage is getting big and he is so cute. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete