Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Cabo Thanksgiving!

We had so much fun celebrating Thanksgiving with my family in Cabo San Lucas. I went up early and met my parents and some of their friends first. Sage got to ride on his first catamaran. What a life!! Then Suzanne and her parents came on Monday. Carly and Jason and Brian and Ryan all came Wednesday. I waited to take Sage down to the beach untill Ryan got there. It was a great experience. He absolutely loved watching the waves! He is standing up all the time now (with help) and trying to walk. We think he might skip the crawling thing and go right to walking! Sage loved to be in the pool too. He likes it when my dad or Ryan goes under water and then pops up. He laughs so hard! On Thursday afternoon we had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. I love spending time with family and this was such a great trip filled with many wonderful memories!

The most exciting being the moment when Suzanne yelled from the upstairs balcony that they had recieved their approval for adoption from Rwanda! Now we just have to wait for them to get their actual email introducing them to a child in Rwanda that can't wait to have them as parents. I am so excited for them. We all can't wait to meet little Watts!! check out her blog at http://www.littlewatts.blogspot.com/

I can't get the slideshow to come up. so just click below to see a montage of our trip!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9f09f545ae681a883f2ce0&skin_id=601

2 comments:

  1. He looks like he had a blast in the sand! I'm super jealous of your Cabo Turkey Day~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. was sorry we missed each other by just a few hours....I could have used some "baby time!" love all your new pix...Sage is sooo precious!!

    ReplyDelete