Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meeting Connor

Sage and I took Jessica and Colt to meet baby Connor. Jenni is one of my oldest and dearest friends and i have been counting down the days to meet her little Connor. I felt like I already knew him from following her blog, but I couldn't wait to hold him close and give Jenni a big hug! It seems like now that we are both mommies, I miss her even more. I can't wait until you move back to Houston Jenni!! Is that in your plans?!?!?!
Jessica and I put Colt in my car and the two boys had their first road trip together. Sage slept the whole time of course. It was good to catch up with Jess. Sage has not been feeling well so we have been secluded at home. Congrats on getting your new job Jess! I'm just sad we won't be able to hang out during the day anymore. :(

Ready for the Road trip to Conroe!

Sage and Connor together for the first time. Instant BFFs!

3 Handsome boys!
Colt, Sage, and Connor

fast friends!

Sage was all smiles with Jenni! They look alike, don't you think?

Sage loved this toy! I thought it would be too confusing for him, but he could not get enough of it. It made noise and had lights and he actually played with it the right way.

Thanks for having us over Jan!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! Thanks so much for coming to see us and meet Connor! I was so happy to finally meet Sage, too! I am glad y'all were feeling better and could make it out. Thanks again for being there...miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pics! I want to pick up all three of those boys and squeeze them! They are all so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable pictures!! You blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete