Friday, March 5, 2010

Loose it!

My birthday is coming up and I know what I want!! More Confidence in the way I look!
I am on a mission to lose some unwanted weight before April 14. I don't have a certain number to reach on the scale. Just want to feel better about my body. If I blog about it and stay honest with my blogger friends, I think it will keep me accountable! Help me stay on track..its so hard..I LOVE food!
I want to challenge, inspire, and help others to get healthy and feel great! If you have been wanting to lose 10, 20, 30 pounds or more start my Weight Loss Challenge.
***Anyone who loses more percentage of body weight than me by April 14, I will donate $100 to a charity of your choice! Could be multiple winners!
(Percentage of body weight because everyone starts at a different point)
RULES
BE HONEST!!!
- Email me in the next 5 days with TWO pictures-a before picture of yourself on a scale, AND a close up of the number and your feet. Do not stand by anything you can lean on, nothing should be around you. See below.

-Then on April 14 take after photos the same way.
I will reply to your before photos, so you know you have entered the contest!
Challenge yourself! Good Luck!! Even if you don't win the $100 to your charity at least you have lost weight!!

I will be blogging about my progress and tips.

I have NO SHAME!!

Husbands welcome in the challenge too!

4 comments:

  1. GO KERI!!!!!!! How cool! I'll send my pics soon. I may even make Kel do it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Keri!!! Danny and I are up for the challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do it, too! I saw this on Jenni's blog. I will email pics later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! I dont think Baby Montague would like me to do this challenge :) Awesome for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete