Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend with out Dadda

For Christmas I gave Ryan some Red Wings tickets. The game was in Chicago so Ryan (and Danny) left for Chicago on Friday night and he is coming home tomorrow. Of course I was NOT alone all weekend. I made sure there was always someone with us!


Friday afternoon Carly (my sister) and I took Sage to a park where we met my friend Jennifer and Bennett. They love playing together and get along so well. And then that evening my mom came and played with us then Carly spent the night!
Peek-a-boo!

Bennett and Sage

Hanging on the nieghbors fence

Hanging out in her nap nanny


Saturday morning I took Sage to Nana and Grandpas (Ryans mom) and then took Avery to my moms. I went and had a make up consulation at SAKS with Laura Mercier. I love their make up! Then went and had a pedicure. Saturday night My mom, Avery, Carly, and I went to Mrs. Wheelchair Texas. A pageant that Carly is on the board of. It was a nice and very interesting event. The contestants were such an inspiration! My friends Jessica and Jennifer came with us too!

Sage loves spending time at the lake with Nana and Grandpa
Helping Grandpa wash the car

Washing his own car!


Saturday night my mom took Avery into her room for the night! I got to sleep all night. I slept untill 10am!! I needed it! Of course Avery slept throught the night for the first time!! Why doesn't she do that with me?!?! We fed her at 9pm and she didn't wake up till 5am.

Then Sunday, my mom, Avery and I met Sage and Jean (Ryans mom) for lunch. Sage had a great time, like he always does, at Nana and Grandpas house on lake Conroe. And we all had a great time at lunch. Sage loves being with BOTH his Mimi and Nana. He kept putting his arms around both of them and saying CHEESE!!! So cute!


Tonight My mom and I took the kids to 5:00 service at Faithbridge then Ricos for dinner. Then our good family friend Dianne Donat came over to visit and see the kids. Sage is now in bed and my mom, Dianne, Avery and I are just chatting on the couch. My mom is spending the night and taking Avery in her room again! (my dads out of town)



We missed Dadda, but we had a fun weekend! I am so blessed that I have so much help from my mom, sister, and mother in law! Thank you girls!

My dad and Father in law help too! Don't want to forget them :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend!! I'm glad Avery is sleeping so well now. How did you luck out with the best kids in the world?!?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. two darling little kiddos;) The nice weather has been so great! Fun to play outside and burn some energy off:)

    ReplyDelete