Monday, July 11, 2011

Quatro

Avery turned 4 Months old July 6! Some things I don't want to forget about this age:

We have a big baby girl!
16lbs!!- 91%
25in- 87%


Avery is still sleeping through the night! I am so glad I got two sleepers. She is even better than Sage was! I hope this keeps up!

She eats 6-8 ounces every three hours... maybe thats why she's huge. I mean cute and chubby!


Naps are still totally random. It's hard to have her on a daytime nap schedule with a two year old running around. I do put her in her crib when Sage is napping (sometimes)


Avery has started "talking" Its so cute. I posted a video a few weeks ago!


She loves to watch Sage


She laughs and smiles all the time

Avery doesn't know a stranger (yet) She will let anyone hold her


She only really cries when she is hungry or tired.


Standing while holding my hands is her favorite thing to do.

She hates tummy time so we rarely do it (maybe thats why Sage never crawled...)


She likes to grab onto toys, watch her mobile, and watch TV i know...a lot of TV is bad but its on for Sage and she likes it! Gives me time to make dinner, ok that rarely happens, gives me time to relax or do laundry :)


I still swaddle her at night (we stopped this at four months with Sage, but she is squirmy so I will keep swaddling her for now)


Avery is such a happy easy baby! we are so blessed to have these two amazing adorable (I know I'm bias) children! We love you Avery!
Lets try that again with some help from Big Brother!
Sage at 4 Months




Avery at 4 months, slightly bigger :)



Starting Rice cereal tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment