Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SeaWorld!

This past weekend Ryan and I took Sage to Seaworld with our good friends Brad and Jennifer Flack and their son Bennett. The boys LOVED it and we had fun too! Sage is now obsesses with his Shamu stuffed animal. So cute.


Dinner on the riverwalk Friday night
Waiting for the park to open!


Breakfast with Elmo and friends


Sage was scared at first then warmed up to the characters


And then off to the park!


in Awe of Shamu!


Ski showNap Time!


Best Buds!!


Desperately trying to stay awake for the night Shamu show!
We missed Avery but I'm so glad she didn't come. It was WAY to hot for her. She had fun shopping with my mom and Sister.


We were at SeaWorld for 12 hours! We were all exhausted...

Headed home with Shamu and one for Avery too!

What a great trip. I'm so glad we got to spend some fun quality time with just Sage. But I sure missed Avery!

No comments:

Post a Comment