Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun at Cal-e-vie and Conroe

Ryan and I had an AMAZING time in California with my brother and Suzanne. Cal-e-vie was exactly what I needed. I have never been so sore in my life, but it was worth it! Work outs all morning starting with a 4 mile hike and ending the day with spa treatments. Two of my favorite things to do! It was nice having time without the kiddos. I think time away makes me a better mother and wife.

The greatest thing about having to leave the kids behind is knowing that they are having TONS of fun with Nana and Grandpa. Ryans Dad took off all week to entertain Sage and Avery with Jean. They had activities planned everyday and the kids never asked about us! (Is that bad?) Of course because of I phones we never went a day without seeing the kids or hearing them! We were to busy to take pictures at Cal-e-vie, but Jean sent us pictures of the kids everyday!

The Aquarium!
Bouncing Bears!

Mini Photo shoot!



SWIMMING




Bowling with Uncle Jacob and Aunt Laurie too!


Avery, always happy with Nana and Grandpa






YUMMY


Decorating cookies!
I can't thank Ryans parents, Jean and Dave, (Nana and Grandpa) enough for taking care of Sage and Avery this past week.
I am so blessed to have the BEST in-laws in the world!!! Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment