Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I have to....

BRAG!!!

What a great day!!


First day of MDO was today.


Last year...

Today...


(notice how much taller he is, pic taken in same spot both years)

I talked it up like no other. We talked about how I was going to leave and come back later. We talked about all the fun things he was going to do and all his friends that were going to be there. Went over using the bathroom and telling the teacher when he needed to go. I was pretty confident!

Of course I was ready the night before


And the morning went great!


I asked him what he wanted to wear on his first day of school and he said "Cowboys!"

Sage and Colt ran in the room together and started playing right away! Colt has had some trouble being dropped off in the past, but he did GREAT! So proud of both of them!


No tears as we were leaving...


Sage didn't even say goodbye, too busy playing!


The teachers said he did a great job today! Did NOT have an accident once! She said he went to use the bathroom A ALOT all day long! HEHE! My fault but better than the alternative! They forgot to put a pull up on him while napping and he still didn't have an accident!


Of course, when I went to get him I was a little early and noticed that Sage, Colt, and Luke were not sleeping. Up playing. Happy though, so thats ok with me! They said he did sleep for a bit.


I am SO proud of him! What a big boy!!





Playing with his new toy for doing so well today!

No comments:

Post a Comment