Sunday, January 8, 2012

Circle of Life

My friends Jenni and Ashley just had babies and I wanted to share their adorable boys with you all!! It is so amazing to have friends like these girls, that are more like sisters. We have been through a lot together and I love them both!



Ashley's parents and my parents were friends way before we were even born. We have known eachother since birth and she is a sister to me. Here is the oldest pictuer I could find of us
(Yes, thats Kevin on the right, love him too, and miss him)



And here we are now with our babies (Sage was at MDO)




Carly Ashley and I have been through a lot together and it was son fun to spend some time with all our new babies. Its so cool to think our Moms were taking us on playdates with eachother and now here we are doing the same thing!


Jenni and I were inseperable in elementary school. We did everything together! And of course Carly was there too. The three of us would make up these dances and then perform them for our moms. No matter how far apart we live or how long it goes between seeing eachother we will always be best friends!


Here we are a long time ago

And the three of us


And now, over Christmas!

Here is a picture of all the babies and Mommies. My best friend Jessica and her two boys came to visit Jenni too. Its fun to see how much we've grown and I love that we could all get our kiddos together.


Sage (2.5, Avery 9 months, me, Lane, 4 months, Jessica, Colt almost 3, Connor almost 2.5, Levi almost 2 months, Jenni, carly, Tatum 6 weeks)


Thanks for taking the picture Jan!







The Big Boys!

I hope you all had some unforgetable moments this Christmas like I did!

1 comment: