Thursday, January 12, 2012

Promoted!!

Sage has officially been promoted at the Little Gym! Promoted to the class where I DON"T have to go in with him. Yes, I still have to be there and I get to watch his class, but Avery and I can sit and look through the window. I
'm excited and a little nervouse to see how he handles this next week. The teacher told us not to have any expectiations. (Sage's friends Lia, Emily and Luke are all moving up together!) Sage could run in and out of the main room the whole time, cry for me to come in, or be fine and just stick with his teacher. The only thing us moms are NOT supposed to do is go into the gym. Fine with me! We will see how he does Tuesday! He is such a big boy!!

Here are some pictures of his "Show off Day" at his last class before moving up!! He can do all the skills and some all by himself! He can do them all without me now, so I got to take lots of pics!

Galloping


Freeze


Jumping- together and apart


Donkey Kicks
Sage and Luke waiting for the air track to inflate!

Avery just crawls around and has her fun!
Sage loves the balance beam

tada!

Favorite part of class...BALLS
Making sure Avery has a ball

Playing the "drums" and singing the goodbye song.

No comments:

Post a Comment