Thursday, June 21, 2012

Playdate~Conroe Style!

Jean, the BEST mother in law EVER, asked if I wanted to plan a playdate at her house last week. Ummm.....YES!!! So, I asked the kids that were taking swimming lessons with Sage if they wanted to join us. A little practice of what they all learned! (More about swimming lessons in a later post. for now just know that Sage can swim with out floaties!!!) 
It turned out to be a little Cabo reunion!  (We missed Jen though!!!) 
Jessica with Colt and Lane, Jen with Bennett, and Tiffany with Luke and Emily joined Sage, Avery and I in Conroe with Jean.  Jean planned lunch and ice cream Sundays (even though we took her away the two days before, to Sea World..oops!) 
Sage and Colt before jumping in!


me and my girl!

Jessica and Colt, didnt get one pic of Lane :(

Emily !
showing me their favorite candy to put on ice cream
Bennett, Sage and Colt
Luke and Emily enjoying their Popsicle (no icecream for them)
Play doh!
Playing with Nana
Of course we had the bouncy blown up! Thanks Dave!



Of course there was some time-outs had by all
 
Avery kept putting her ear in the water, so funny. I wonder if it made all the  noise the older kids were making sound  funny
We all had a GREAT time and want to do it again soon!!!  Who is in for a Conroe Playdate in July?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment