Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Some Lost Pictures

I totally forgot that I had pictures of our zoo trip on my camera.  One of my best friends, Jennifer Flack, and her son Bennett and Mom met us at the zoo a couple weeks ago. We met my mom there too. Jen and I  always felt like our moms were a lot alike and we wanted them to meet!  It was kinda like a blind date!
We all had a great time even though we got to the zoo at 3 and found out they were closing at 4 for a private event.  We only had one hour to enjoy the animals but it turned out ok, it was REALLY HOT! And our moms did get along!  We knew they would!!

Sage was pouting here for some reason, who knows...





He was talking to Bennett!



Avery was terrified.  we had to sit on the bench once the ride started


Then we went back to my moms house to play while the traffic died down.
Fun Day with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment