Thursday, July 19, 2012

Quick Visit

Last weekend my brothers family came in town for a quick visit!!  We didn't tell Sage that Desmond was going to be at Mimi's and he was SUPER excited when he walked in and saw him.  I love that these two are so close.  And it looks like Avery may want to hang out with Sage and Des instead of the girls. I may have a tomboy on my hands and of course Carly will get the girlie girl I was hoping for. HA! 
Here are the five cousins having fun at Mimi and Papas all weekend!
These two are trouble!!

Lets all get a picture together...that never works with these four!



Charlie showing us her moves!
Avery teaching Tatum how to drive!
Avery and Charlie trying to push Tatum

Giddie up!
Some golf time
Fun in the bath
Mimis boys!
Blowing bubbles with Des
Her favorite water game with papa!
More pictures of the weekend to come. Sunday gets its own special post!

No comments:

Post a Comment