Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm back, and proud!

It's been a while since I have posted anything.  Just took a little break thats all! Lots of catching up to do....
I'm so Proud of my Mom!!!  She has one more year left of Seminary and was asked to give the sermon at Windwood a few weeks ago! My brother and his family were in town so it made the day even more special.. Everyone got to hear Mimi preach! Thank you to everyone who came and supported my mom!  We are SO proud of her!
Giving momma a hug after her sermon
fixing the Princess's shoe!  What gentlemen!
The whole crew!
My big guy
My babies!
Playing with his cousin Charlie after brunch!
The BOYS!
Blowing bubbles with Des
Swimming with Papa!


We love you mom and thank you for being such an amazing christian role model for us and our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment