Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nursery Pictures

I went to the doctor today and there was no change. I am still not dialated. I did loose some weight though, and I heard that some women loose weight right before they go into labor. We'll see. I am walking everyday, trying to get gravity to do its magic! I have another doctors appt. next Thursday with an ultrasound. Hopefully baby Sage's weight has not gone up too much!

I took some pictures of our nursery. I am still waiting for the letters in his name to be made. I will hang them over the crib. My cousin's friend is making them for me, and I can't wait to see them! Other than that, we are all ready for Baby Sage!!





7 comments:

  1. Don't rush it! Baby Sage will come whenever he's ready =) 36 weeks is alittle too early anyways. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got a chance to look at this blog again. I sure missed some great updates! You two look so cute at the class. Looks like Ryan was taking advantage of the massage lessons. I keep wishing for May to be here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the nursery!!! :) You did awesome!! I love the bible verse...pefect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! The nursery is adorable. Thinking about you! I know how those last few weeks can be...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute room Keri! I love the scripture on the wall too. And the stripes on the wall look great too. I can't wait to see baby Sage and the room in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loves the stripes! Can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete