Sunday, April 26, 2009

SAGE sign!!!

My cousin Lisa's friend made Ryan and I the letters for Sage's name to put up in the nursery. We hung them up today and they look great! We are officially done with the nursery!! Thanks Lisa and Brian!!!


Ryan and I had a photographer come take maternity photos today. I think they are going to turn out real cute! Before she came I had Ryan take a picture of me to show off my HUGE tummy! I am so ready for Sage to be here! This is me at 37 weeks today!! 21 more days till our due date!

5 comments:

  1. I think Sage is going to be pretty big!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri, you look beautiful. You are just glowing. I am so excited to follow little Sage. Can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those letters turned out really cute. You look awesome n those pics by the way! I'm so jealous you are 37 weeks!!!!! This is the home stretch - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh you look great and sage's nursery is adorable:) love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear that he's here!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy.

    ReplyDelete