Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Cabo New Years

Ryan and I got an amazing gift for Christmas. A while ago we asked my parents to fly some friends to Cabo for New Years as our Christmas gift. They did, and we had a great time. We had four couples go and had three babies along too. My parents and Ryans parents were able to come to celebrate the new year and help with the babies. :) Thanks guys!! This will be a trip we will never forget! Jessica and I took the boys down to Cabo a day early. Wow...that was kinda hard to travel along with all their stuff. Fufnny too! Here is Sage waiting at the gate! He loved my straw!First time in the water together! They were so excited, we let them go in before we even put their bathing suits on!
Hanging in the float WITH my swimsuit and swim shirt on!

With Grandma

Happy New Year!


Sage and Lia!

Sage and Colt!

Holding hands with Lia!
Close up!

Bath time in the sink with Colt
In the with Grandpa D pushing

On the beach. Tough life...

Napping with Daddy outside in the orbit chair

On the plane home!

I just noticed I only posted pictures of the kids. They were the cutest anyway! Mac and Jenny, Jessica and Danny, and Katie and Philip were there too!!

I hope everyone had an amazing New Years!

1 comment: