Monday, January 4, 2010

Our first Christmas


Our family had a wonderful Christmas. It is true what they say, a baby changes everything!! Sage got so many gifts and had a great time on Christmas Eve with Ryans family and Christmas day with my family!
Christmas Eve after Church
We always spend Christmas Eve with Ryan's parents and Jacob and Laurie. After church at Faithbridge, we had dinner and opened presents at our house.
Jean bought a stocking that matched Sage's sweater. (more of this outfit tomorrow, but we had to get a picture with the full stocking)
Sage was great at unwrapping!


Looking at what Santa brought Sage!!

Carly and Brian spent the holdiays with their inlaws, so it was only Ryan, Sage, and I at my parents house. Carly came in a few days early and Sage got to meet Bailey!!

Christmas afternoon at my parents house!

My parents got Sage a big swing set and slide for our backyard. They came and set it up two days before Christmas! He loves the swing!! Before I know it, he will be climbing up the rock wall!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment