Sunday, February 28, 2010

10 Months... I guess

Well there is no 29th in February, so we are celebrating Sage's 10 months on the 28! So many things are starting to happen with Sage now. Just so I will never forget I like to write them down.

- He is takeing a few steps alone!! Totally skipped crawling!

- He wakes around 6:30. He stays in his crib till 7 every morning

- Has two naps 9am and 1:30. ON great days they are both 2 hours!
- He eats gerber baby food stage 2 or 3 at breakfast, lunch and dinner (He gags on stage 3 and table food sometimes, so i'm scared to feed it to him) SUGGESTIONS?!?!?!
- NO TEETH YET (will I be sending him to Jr. High with baby food?!?!)

- He goes to bed at 7/7:30ish every night

- I just have to lay him down for naps and bed time now!! No more rocking him, he wants to get up and play if I do that. getting him to sleep is not a headache anymore! Praise the Lord!

- If sage is not standing or walking he must be asleep. He LOVES to be on his feet!

- Sage is great at kicking the soccer ball. I taught him that, not ryan surprise surprise!!

- He loves to give high fives. We are trying to teach him to spell OSU with his arms!

- Sage says Moma and Dada alot. I kinda thinks he knows what he is saying now.

Sage is growing so fast and we love to see what changes will happen each day!



2 comments:

  1. he really is so precious Keri! Such a sweet face! That is so cool that he kicks a soccer ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh he is just the cutest little guy! He should marry Cate:) what a precious peanut:)

    ReplyDelete