Monday, February 1, 2010

9 Months!

Sage turned 9 months on January 29!


-He is 18 lbs 12 oz In the 20% (only 8 oz up from 3 months ago)- doc doesn't seem to be worried
-28 1/4 inches tall in the 50 % (up two inches form 6 month visit)
-He sleeps from 6:30- about 6am and takes two naps one around 8:30 and one about 12:30
-He loves to walk everywhere holding on to someone of course
-He likes to drink form his sippie cup, so we only offer the bottle in the mornings and before bed
-He "talks" alot! mama, dada. nana. tata and funny spitting and clicking noises
-He eats oatmeal and fruit for breakfast, veggie and fruit for lunch, and meat with a fruit at dinner. All gerber baby food stage 2
-He loves his light up table, his new walker, and his bouncy seat.
-While I get ready in the morning or eat breakfast he likes to sit in his bouncy seat, play and watch cartoons.
-He is NOT crawling yet, and doesn't seem to be at all interested. Its hard on me because that means I am bending over walking with him all day. He always wants to be standing up. We practice crawling everyday but nothing yet. Maybe he will go straight to walking.

Here are some 9 month pics!




Looks like he is pointing to his sign :)

Lia and Sage after a trip to the mall with their mommies!

Colt was feeding Sage those gerber puffs. So cute!

Ryan and I are so excited about our trip to LA to meet Desmond. We leave this Friday and will be in LA untill Tuesday. I can't wait to see my parents, Brian, Suzanne and lkittle Dez! I missed them so much! I'm sure there will be a LOT of pictures taken. Slide show coming soon!!

Read Desmond's story at www.littlewats.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. He is just too cute for words! I am so happy that he is sleeping so well now. That really helps out and makes for a happy day for everyone. I hope you all have a great time in LA and I know you are going to love being an aunt. Looks like he is doing his Go Cowboys guns in the second picture! Love it

    ReplyDelete