Sunday, February 7, 2010

Team Grandpa

So...as you can tell we did not go to LA this weekend. My parents, brother, Suzanne and Desmond got stuck in Kenya longer then they thought. We will be traveling to LA this Friday! I can't wait to meet Desmond and I havn't seen my mom in 4 weeks! Crazy! I miss my Mom more than I thought I would. She really is my best friend, and I can't wait to see her on Friday!

On the home front...Sage is SICK. It started Saturday. He couldn't keep ANY food down. He threw up everything. Then today (Sunday) he woke up with a fever and still couldn't keep anything down. Stuff out both ends (gross, I know) we went to teh doctor and he has a stomach virus. We got a prescription for the vomiting and he already seems much better than this morning. I hope tomorrow is an even better day. I hate it when he's sick.

My mom is still in LA but my dad came home to work this week. He came over to watch the superbowl with Ryan and I. Really, he came over to see Sage. Sage perked up while he was here. He even gave me a smile during a picture!

This is what team Sage was rooting for during the game!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are starting to feel better! I hear ya about missing your Mom. I haven't seen mine in 3 wks and t feels like FOREVER. Have fun this wknd!!!

    ReplyDelete