Monday, May 17, 2010

Colorado Trip/ Mothers Day

For my birthday Ryan and I, Danny and Jessica, and Beth and Jeff went to Colorado to relax. We were there over Mother's Day, so Sage had a great time with both sets of Grandparents and I had some time to relax. We had a great time! Here are some pictures from the weekend. We got to stay from Friday to Tuesday.
Playing Drinking games like we were in college! Ha!


We found some snow to sled on!

The boys taking a crazy Stunt man shot.
Ryan and Danny watching us sled.


We walked a little farther and found some more snow!! Sledding was so fun!

Sage's time at Ryan's parents and then my parents house. I'm so lucky I have great parents and in-laws!!

Sage on Mother's Day

Sage in his new big boy car seat!!


Playing in his car at Nana and Grandpas

So much fun at the Lake!


Reading with Grandpa

Reading with Papa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment