Monday, May 17, 2010

Sage is ONE!!

I can't believe Sage is one! Ryan and I fell in love at first sight one year ago today at 2:43pm! I will never forget what I felt that day and how I feel today with my little boy! He is the light of our lives and we can't wait for another amazing year!

He is

- 21 LBS (20 percentile)

- 29.5 inches (50 percentile)

- In his new toddler car seat (still facing backwards)

- talking all the time. recognizable words are papa, mama. dada. nana, ball. wiggle. gully, hot

- he understands many more words

- he loves peas, cantalope, blueberries, maccaroni and cheese, pasta, whole milk, chicken, drinking from my water bottle, and puffs

- he sleeps from 8pm-8am on most nights

- he loves to be outside, in the pool, or kicking a ball

- he likes to turn pages in a book

- he is starting to run!

- he still can't crawl

- He has NO teeth

- He still takes two naps a day- one about 9:45 then one about 1:30

- He likes to go to The Little Gym and swim lessons

Here are a few pictures from his first birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment