Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A day with Friends

Today Sage got to play with two of his BFFs, Colt and Lia. It was "Bring your friend to class day" at The Little Gym and it was also Jessicas day off! So Sage and I invited Colt and Jessica to the little gym. The boys had such a fun time.

Then we went back to our house for some lunch and play time with Lia and Katie. All three kids are growing up so fast and they are all so much fun. I can't wait to see how they are in 3 years! or 13 years! Fighting over Lia i'm sure. :)

Once it was nap time Lia had to leave but Sage and Colt slept while Jessica and I laid in the sun! When the boys woke up we all got in the pool! The boys had a great time together. When Ryan and Danny got off work they brought us BBQ and we all ate and watched the boys play together. It is so fun to have such good friends with children the same age as Sage. I had so much fun today. It was great spending time with Jessica and Colt. Since she has gone back to work, we have not had a ton of time to hang out. I miss her and wish we could have many more days like today!

Here are some pictures from our fun filled day!

Swinging with his friends!

Sage actually fell asleep in his swing! HA! I guess I didn't check the time.

It was definantly naptime!!

Swiming with his BFF


Sage kept throwing his cup down and Colt would pick it up for him everytime. So cute!

Bubbles

Sage and I have plans to go to the Catos tomorrow for more fun! See you soon Lia!!

We LOVE summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment