Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a great time on Halloween. We went to celebrate at Houston Oaks with my parents and Ryans parents and Jessica, Danny, Colt, and Jessica's Mom and Sister. There was lots to do and the boys had a great time. When we got back home we went over to the Catos to take some pictures with Lia and Luci. Then we finally went trick or treating with Sage's friends Emily and Luke. With all the events going on all weekend, trick or treating didn't go exacly how I imagined. He didn't want to walk, didn't want me, and didn't want to get out of the golf cart. All he wanted to do was be held by our friend Tiffany. He was in a good mood after we gave him a sucker. Should have tried that earlier!

It was a fun night and I loved seeing all the kiddos dressed up!
Look at how my little man has grown...

Superman 2010!

M0nkey 2009



Lia, Sage, and Luci checking out the lollipop

Trying to trick or treat

I have Luke and Tiffany has Sage and Emily

Finally happy with his sucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment