Monday, November 8, 2010

So Proud!!

Carly got sworn in today! We went down to the court house and now she is officially a LAWYER! I obviously was not dressed for the occasion, but glad Sage and I were able to go.

I am so proud of her. She worked hard in school and law school and studied her butt off for The Bar. She found out she passed last week and I couldn't be more excited for her. She deserves it, she is one smart girl! I can't wait to see what the future holds for her! Congrats Carly!!!
Getting sworn in!

It's official! Another Cowboy Lawyer, Go Pokes!



Sage on trial!
Me on trial. Carly made me cry!!


Wow! We are so high up!

Playing with Papa!

Future Lawyer? Judge? NOT criminal!!

Celebrating Carly's accomplishments!! (Ryan came to celebrate and Jasons Parents were also at the court house and dinner!)

CONGRATULATIONS CARLY!! LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment