Sunday, November 14, 2010

Random

Here are some things we have been doing lately.
I am 23 weeks pregnant tommorrow. I'm not crazy about "belly pictures" but here are a couple. Probably the last I will post. I feel huge already! I'm already ready to have this baby girl!!

We have this baby doll and Sage loves her. He loves to lay with her and kiss and rock her. Practicing being a big brother.
Today he walked up to me while I was getting dresses, put his hand on my belly, and said baby! This is the first time he has done this on his own with out us putting his hand on my tummy or talking about the baby in momma's tummy!

We went to Clays last week to meet Dadda for lunch. It has great food and lots of animals. Sage loved it!


Sage found his old baby exer-saucer and had fun playing in it even though its not even put together. I can't wait to see how he re-discovers all his old toys when we get them out for Baby Avery.

No comments:

Post a Comment