Friday, September 2, 2011

Guess who is in town?!?


DESMOND!

My brohter brought Desmond here this weekend and then left on Sunday, but Desmond got to stay all week! Suzanne and Charlie came in yesterday, and I will have LOTS more pictures to share soon. They are staying all week!


But for starters.. here are some pictures of Sage and his cousin Desmond enjoying the week!

They really did get along pretty well!


New BIG boy room at Mimi and Papas!


Mimi and papas house is so fun!




Avery was around too. HAD to throw this one in there!

Ryan and Jason's soccer game. Was fun for a bit then everyone realized it was SO HOT!Just in case you LOVE that picture as much as I do...

Running to Aunt Carly!


Resting up for another fun day!


I LOVE theese two! I wish they lived closer so we could get them together more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home