Saturday, November 26, 2011

Comparing Houses

Same wooden house and barn and some of the same old figurines from when Brian Carly and I were in elementary school


How times have changed.....

2008

Lisa, Payton, Carson, Sophie, Reese and me. I was pregnant with Sage

(My parents and Ryan and Brian were there too)




2009
Lisa and Brian (taking pic) Payton, Carson, Sophie, Reese, my parents, me and Sage

(Ryan was there- I have no idea why he was not in the pic)



2010

Lisa, Brian, Payton, Carson, Sophie, Reese, my Parents, Ryan's parents, Danny Jessica and Colt, Carly and Jason, Ryan and I and Sage



2011

Lisa, Payton, Carson, Sophie, Reese, Brian, Suzanne, Desmond, Charlie, Carly, Tatum, My parents, Sage, Avery, Ryan and I

One of my favorite traditions!


I am so glad we started it back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment