Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Tatum!

Little Tatum is diong great! She got to leave the NICU on Wednesday morning and I was there to capture it on my camera! Then Friday I went back to Carlys and got to feed and watch Tatum while she and Jason slept and my mom went to a brunch. I love her so much!! Here are some more pictures of precious Tatum's first few days.
First feeding (without the feeding tube)

The nurse trying to get a burp out of her

The nurse said it looked like Tatum might have strawberry blonde hair!! (like me!)

Had to put the feeding tube back in :( But I think I got a little smile!

Loving her Momma!

And her Aunt!

Light therepy incase of Jaundice

Feeding tube OUT! And she is in her first outfit!

Papa loving on Tatum!

First Cowboy outfit. I had this made at Strawberry Blonde Boutiqu. A girl I graduated makes these adorable onsies and more! (on facebook)

Headed Home!!! SO TINY!


First moments home. In Daddy's arms


Avery was there to visit too! With her first ponytail!


First time in her bassinett. Same one Sage and Avery used


Avery checking Tatum out. Crazy how much they change in only 8 months!


Feeding Tatum on Friday



So hard to say goodbye! Makes me think about having another one...for a split second until I pick up Sage from MDO....I can't handle another!!


Sometimes I would laugh when Carly said she needed to see Sage and Avery because it had been too long. Now I see what she means!! Unfortunantly, it is not possible for me to see Desmond and Charlie very often, but knowing that Tatum is only 30 minutes away, its hard to go a day with out seeing her and loving on her! I havn't seen her since Friday and I will be over there as soon as I drop off Sage tomorrow! It's crazy to see my little sister as a Mommy. I love it! She is diong such a great job!


LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment