Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Part 3- I don't like that!!

A few pictures that Suzanne took that I really wanted to share!


Charlie would lean in and kiss us when we got close!


The boys got along pretty well, except when Sage wanted to play "fight" Not sure where he got that, but its basically where he tackles you. At least he's not biting anymore!

He wants to fight all the time.

Here they are being sweet!


At Desmonds school they teach him to say "I don't like that" when someone hits or pushes you or whatever instead of hitting back. Great idea I think! Of course we heard a LOT of that this weekend. That and "Look at me Sage. I don't like that!" Hilarious and horrible at the same time. Suggestions for helping me with Sage?!?!?!


LOOK!! Tatum is awake!


Serious at the piano!

No comments:

Post a Comment