Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Avery's first trip to the ZOO!

Sage, Avery and I met my friend Lindsay and her adorable son Asher at the zoo today. I had a great time catching up with Lindsay and the kids seem to love all the animals. Except the birds, Sage was scared of the loud noises the birds were making so much that he started crying. It was so funny. Of course I got some pictures. Does that make me a bad mom?!? Lindsay and I both forgot our good cameras, so here are our i phone pics.



Starting out- My kids look un impressed


(maybe it was because it took almost an HOUR to get there. I hate traffic!)










Avery and Asher paying footsie! (only a little over a month apart)


This look on Avery cracks me up!!!


"UMMM..Did you just take my Mum Mum Sage?!"


Watching the Sea Lions


Enjoying Lunch


It was overcast all day so the zoo was not crowded at all!



What a fake smile. He was a little scared at first... He was only smiling to get me to come back and stand by him


Lots of sitting giraffes. Sage said they were in time out. Ha!


Ok..this is Sage freaking out over the loud noises the birds were making. He was trying to hide behind Avery.


I'm sorry...but it was funny!



Avery laughs everytime Sage cries. Maybe she thinks hes laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment