Saturday, December 17, 2011

Birthday Surprise!

When Ryan came home from work on Wednesday I surprised him with a trip to Vegas for his 31st birthday! I have NEVER been able to successfully surprise Ryan, but this time I DID! He had no idea I was planning anything, and when he read the card that said "Pack your bags NOW!" he was excited and confused all at the same time. After I explained to him that I had cleared it with his boss and the kids were taken care of he was off to pack his bag. We had such a great time in Vegas! This was both of our firsts trips there and we had a great time exploring the city with eachother.
I fell in love with Ryan all over agian this weekend!

The only bad news is....

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!!

So, this is all I can share..

on the plane to Vegas


The Birthday Boy back in Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment