Thursday, December 8, 2011

NINE Months!

WOW!

Avery is 9 months old.



She turned 9 months December 6 when her cousin Tatum turned ONE month old.



Some things I don't want to forget:

21 lbs 12 oz.- 91%

28.5 " - 82%

She has grown 2 inches and 2 lbs from her 6 month check up!

The Doctor was very impressed when Avery started reading :)

!!

HA!


Avery has been taking long naps recently. still one at 9:15ish and then one at 12:30ish

She still goes to bed at 7:00 sharp and has been waking pu about 7:30 lately!

We introduced solid foods to her on Tuesday and she seems to love them! She has tried bananas, watermelon, hotdogs, torillas, and bread cut into tiny bites.


She is doing pretty good with her sippie cup

No teeth yet. Wonder if it will be 18 months like Sage till we see a tooth

Avery is CRAWLING!! I love it! Sage didn't learn to crawl till after he walked so it's so fun to see Avery crawl to me!

She is also pulling up on her own and walking while we hold her hands. It won'tbe long till she walks I'm sure.

Avery still loves to just watch Sage all day long, she also loves Super Why on PBS, watching dogs run around, and anything that lights up and makes noise

She is putting everything in her mouth and chewing on it all

She says DADA, NANA, and has said MAMA a few times

Avery is ALWAYS smiling!

She usually has her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out



She has started this high pitch scream that she does when she's happy or wants something she can't reach. Its really loud

She is starting to have some seperation anxiety but when I'm out of sight she is fine

Avery is one tough little girl already. Sage plays pretty rough with her and she just laughs through it all.
I love to see Sage and Avery starting to play together!!



Avery is such a good baby and I still can't believe she is already 9 months old. I love her so much and find myself kissing her chubby cheeks all the time! I just can't get enough of my sweet, happy baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment