Friday, March 23, 2012

COLORADO Part 1

I went to Colorado this week to ski for the first time in over three years! I had not been skiing since before I got pregnant with Sage. I forgot how much I love to ski. Yes, its true I do not like to be cold, but that is whats great about spring skiing. Its not THAT cold.

More exciting than me skiing is SAGE skiing!! We got him on skis for the first time!
We stayed at my parents house in Edwards, Colorado with my sister and Jason and their 4 month old Tatum, their friends Trent and Jerry, and our friends Jennifer and Brad Flack with their son Bennett. Of course my parents were there too! We all had such a great time together and I can't wait for next year to get back on the slopes!!
Here are some pictures of the trip!

First afternoon in Colorado! St patricks Day!


Avery loves to give kisses to Tatum!


We tried all weekend to get Avery to WALK. No such luck. She just takes one or two steps and gets down to crawl


Ready for the SNOW!


First up, SLEDDING!


Then it was time to try out the new (plastic) skis! They strapped right on his snow boots. Perfect for his first trip out! Here is Jen and I trying to teach them firstThen Daddy tried for a bit



Sage just wanted to be held after about 20 minutes. Of course we tried again the next day..

No comments:

Post a Comment