Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Year's Resolution Achieved...Almost!

I'm back...
I have not been blogging for weeks. (anyone notice?!?)

Mostly becuase of two things.
First, I was getting all ready for this birthday girl's party!!
(More about Avery turning the big ONE and her party in another post.)

Second, I have been working on my New Years resolution. To be in the greatest shape of my life by the time I am 30, April 14!
Not only physically, but also spiritually, and emotionally.
This year I feel closer to the Lord than I ever have before. Having a real, daily relationship with Him everday will change your life! I have started to lead a mothers small group at my church and Ryan and I are in a couples bible study together. I can't get enough of His Word and His teachings!
I am also trying to strengthen my relationships with family and friends. Being intentional. I am spending quality time with Ryan when we can get away together! Remembering why we fell in love and just having FUN together! I am making memories with my kids. No cleaning or my TV shows while they are awake, attempting (pinterest) crafts and activities, and just getting on the floor and playing with them, reading, teaching, ect.
And for the last 6 weeks I have been committed to losing weight and getting strong! I have been working my tushie off every day! I have been doing Insanity DVDs and going to pilates on the reformer twice a week. I am finally seeing the results I have been wanting! It is HARD work but I am loving it! I am VERY close to my goal weight and I have 34 more days to get there.
The only bad thing about this New Years Resolution is that I don't have time to BLOG! Which I love to do. But now that I have Avery's birthday party behind me I am finding more time!

So, enough about me...
Here is what has been going on in our lives..


My dad had a birthday!


We heated up the spa and Sage swam with friends!


Avery has had a couple lunches upstairs while watching me work out!


Burned a few extra calories just getting the highchair upstairs! :)


I ran the Rodeo Run 5K!


Fun in Avery's Crib!


Very proud of herself!


More catching up to do when I find some more time!


Bedtime now!

No comments:

Post a Comment